Heraklion Airport Car Rental
Mustang Crete Car Rentals Heraklion
Heraklion Airport Car Rentals with the best Service and unbeatable prices. Our Station is in the Main Car Parking of Heraklion Airport opposite Arrivals Terminal.
Heraklion Airport Car Parking
Accepted Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, Cash
Heraklion Airport Info:
Heraklion International Airport, "Nikos Kazantzakis" (IATA: HER, ICAO: LGIR) is the primary airport on the island of Crete, Greece, and the country's second busiest airport after Athens International Airport. It is located about 5 km east of the main city center of Heraklion, near the municipality of Nea Alikarnassos. It is a shared civil/military facility.
The airport is named after Heraklion native Nikos Kazantzakis, a Greek writer and philosopher. Nikos Kazantzakis Airport is Crete's main and busiest airport, serving Heraklion (Ηράκλειο), Aghios Nikolaos (Άγιος Νικόλαος), Malia (Mάλλια), Hersonissos (Χερσόνησος), Stalida (Σταλίδα), Elounda (Ελούντα) and other resorts.
Heraklion Airport Car Rental Services:
You can expect the best service from Mustang Crete Car Rentals in our
Heraklion Airport Branch!
Included in the price of your rental:
- 100% Fully Comprehensive Insurance (C.D.W & F.D.W)
- Third part insurance
- Theft & Fire insurance
- Personal insurance for driver and passengers
- Second driver free of charge
- Unlimited kilometers
- Free delivery and collection
- WG insurance(wheels-glass insurance) no excess no
- 24 hrs to/from airport, port hotel
- Free baby seats & road maps
- All local and national taxes
- No extra charge for after midnight arrivals
- 24/7 Road service all over the island
- Free Heraklion and Chania airport parking
- Driver age minimum 22 years
- no credit card needed
- final price with no other cost
- fair fuel policy
Book Your Car Rental in Heraklion Airport